GENERAL APPLICATION RULES AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Any visa granted does not provide absolute entry to Turkey
- INAD is under the authority of border officials. Authority is the only official border gates at the entrance to Turkey.
• The applicant has to come to the application center in person and deliver the originals of the documents by hand. Documents are not accepted with an agent or cargo / courier.
* The application process begins when the documents and fees related to the application reach the representative office.
- If the Foreign Representative wishes, he / she can call the applicant for a visa in person for an interview.
• The applicant, who applied for the Intermediary Service from the Center, has authorized the Center to follow the works by proxy in all processes.
• The applicant agrees that all information , papers , documents and statements submitted to the Center are correct and error-free. In the event that a contrary situation is determined by the Center and / or Representation, it consents its results.
* The applicant cannot claim any rights from the Centre in the case of deceptive statements, untrue documents and information.
- After the application is completed, the passport refund is made to the passport holder or his legal representative.
* The center does not have the authority to decide on any application. Employees of the Application Center cannot inform the applicant otherwise about the application. The center announces this and gives signed information to the applicant. The Application Center is not responsible for any information obtained by the applicant outside the Consulate.
* Public holidays are not calculated in calculation of application period.
- The applicant delivers the necessary and related documents to the center. Sign the application form, pay the required visa fee and service fee. After the documents reach the Representative Office, the application process is completed.
* The application process is completed by handing the passport to the applicant by the center according to the decision given after the application is evaluated at the representative office.
- If the application is evaluated negatively by the Representative Office, no fee will be refunded to the applicant.
* The Application Center and the Application Center employees may not notify the applicants positively or negatively and when the application will be finalised before the evaluation process to be performed by the consulate is completed.
* The Application Center will give the applicant a signed stamped document informing the applicant that the application has been completed, the service fee, which documents have been delivered, the date and place of the application.
* Passports not taken by applicants are kept in the institution for 1 month. Passports not taken as a result of 1 month are returned to the representative office.
* Applicants must sign the submission form when receiving their passport and documents in accordance with the resulting applications.
* Applicants can receive photocabin, photocopier, cargo, sms message, insurance, two-way courier, flight reservation, hotel reservation services from the Center.
- Applicants can submit their opinions and suggestions by filling out the suggestion and complaint form or via e-mail addresses. Any opinion outside these communication channels does not make the Application Center responsible.
• In order to make an application, it is accepted that when he personally arrives at the application center or by visiting our website, he has read the announcements on the bulletin boards or announced on the websites and that he has approved the application by accepting these rules and instructions.