APPLICATION CENTER SECURITY RULES
“For security reasons, it is forbidden to bring the following items into the Application Center or to keep them in the building:
– Cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs (CDs), MP3 players, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players, such as batteries or electronic devices
– All bags such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather / jute / textile bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing the papers related to your application is allowed.
– Sealed envelopes or sealed packages
– Any flammable material such as matchbox / lighter / gasoline
– Sharp objects like scissors, pencil sharpeners or rasps.
– Weapons or weapon-like objects or any explosive material
The rules are not limited to those mentioned in the list above. Other objects can be banned according to the security guard’s decision.
For security reasons, it is forbidden for the relevant parties, such as friends, relatives or business contacts, accompanying visa applications. However, interpreters are permitted to accompany deaf or physically disabled applicants.
Attention ! :
There is no area in our application center where you can store banned items. Therefore, applicants must choose alternative ways to store them before entering the centre.”
Telephone calls are prohibited in the Application Center.
No entry to the office with pets (due to allergic sensitivities
Eating or drinking is forbidden inside the application center.
It is forbidden for applicants to enter areas (staff working areas, WC, etc.) other than common areas reserved for applicants in our offices.
As per our security policy, TSAVISA offices are recorded with a 24/7 camera audio / video recording.
In TSAVISA offices, top scanning can be done as required for security, and you may be asked to pass through xray devices.